Bedico Creek is quickly becoming one of Madisonville’s premier spots to live.
With over 60% of the 1,000-acre land dedicated to parks and green spaces, Bedico Creek is a Conservation Community Development.
Bedico Creek offers an array of amenities including:
- Gated community with landscaped entrance
- 20+ acres of lakes
- 375 acre Nature Preserve
- Up to 200 acres of Parks & Greenspaces
- 3.5 miles of concrete walking, jogging, hiking, and biking trails built into the wildlife habitat
- Rustic hiking trails
- Rod & Paddle Club
- Outside Fire Pit at Sunset Point
- Fishing pier either by the multiple lakes or off of the dock near the pavilion
- Non-motorized Boating
- Community Swimming pool, with a second pool complex and splash pad to be completed this year
- Covered, open air pavilion for parties, events and gatherings
- 9 hole Disc Golf Course
- Boat & RV storage for owners
- Children’s playground
- Picnic area with colorful wind sails
- Golf Cart friendly
- Minutes from 1-12 Shopping and Medical Corridor
- Madisonville, LA School District – Mandeville High School
- Advanced Fiber Optics for AT&T U-Verse and Lightning Fast Internet Speeds
This gated community is golf-cart friendly and home to many different species of native Louisiana wildlife. In addition offering the best of all worlds with a private, natural setting and 9 distinct Neighborhood locations from which to choose, Bedico Creek is also located just 3.2 miles from Interestate 12 and less than 6 miles from shopping in Covington. Also, Bedico Creek’s Madisonville school district is considered one of the best in not only St. Tammany Parish but also in the state of Louisiana.
At Bedico Creek Preserve, when you purchase a home or a lot to build your home, you not only get the land on which to build the home of your dreams, you also get 500 acres of green spaces, parks, trails, and water features where you can walk with your family, play with your children, and truly get back to nature.
Bedico Creek offers up to 200 acres of parks, 20+ acres of lakes and water features, a 375-acre nature preserve, many natural amenities such as walking, hiking, biking, camping, fishing, and swimming, and even a few man-made outdoor amenities such as a Fire Pit at Sunset Point.
There are currently lots still for sale as well as homes ranging from the $230′s – Over $1 Million. To learn more about what lots and homes are still availalbe in this one-of-a-kind Conservation Community, call us today at 985-778-2525.