So, why DO some homes sell faster than others?? We’ve all seen it before—a seemingly gorgeous home that ends up sitting on the market for months, or a less-than-eye-candy home in need of some serious TLC that lasts barely a day on the market before it gets snatched up. On first glance, it doesn't always seem to make sense, right?
Although reasons can differ from home to home, in general, the amount of time a house spends on the market boils down to the FIVE following things:
1) Condition of the home. Is it move-in ready, or does it need some, or a lot of work?
2) Curb appeal. Is the exterior and green area of the property manicured, or has it seen better days?
3) Proper pricing. There are many factors to consider when choosing an appropriate price for your home, and pricing it at the highest you can go is not always an effective choice.
4) Proper staging. Does the home inspire comfort and cleanliness, or is it cluttered and chaotic?
5) Is the home being sold by the owner, or is it being listed by an exceptional agent with active marketing plans?
Episode 3 of Tiff's Tidbits covers all of the above points in detail, and hopefully provides some food for thought if you are considering listing your own home in the future.
Do you have a topic you'd like Tiffani to cover in an episode of her weekly series Tiff's Tidbits? Email the marketing department any time at firstname.lastname@example.org!
>>Also be sure to check us out on:
👉YouTube @ Robin Realty Group: http://bit.ly/34fvfgE
👉Official Website @ https://www.robinrealtygroup.com/
Robin Realty 504-509-4771 Covington, La. Licensed in La.